Who are we looking for?
We are a leading transport & logistic company. We provide a comprehensive range of transportation services, trading in construction material and general warehousing.
We invite applications from highly self-motivate individual to join our team.
- Monitoring the progress and process of fleet’s permit, road tax, and inspection.
- Update the fleet admin truck details into the operating system.
- Custodian of truck individual file, any related document.
- Any other job functions delegated by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Initiative, self-motivation, and willingness to learn.
- Computer literate.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org